CIMER: Providing resources for organizations and institutions to improve research mentoring relationships
Effective research mentoring relationships are critical to developing the next generation of researchers. Learn how to improve these relationships at all career stages and promote cultural change that values excellence in research mentoring as a critical aspect of diversifying the research workforce.
CIMER faculty and staff investigate approaches for improving research mentoring relationships for organizations and institutions. We develop, implement and evaluate mentor and mentee training using theoretically-grounded, evidence-based, and culturally-responsive training interventions and investigations.
- Faculty Mentor Training Program Strengthens University’s Institutional ClimateFaculty Mentor Training Program Strengthens University’s Institutional ClimateA pioneering program at UC San Diego Health Sciences serves as a successful model for medical schools looking to improve faculty diversity and success January 11, 2022 | Nicole Mlynaryk, Bigelow Science Communication Fellow Many universities are in search of strategies to improve their faculty diversity and institutional climate. One factor known …
- All day, January 24, 2022 – January 28, 2022 – Facilitating Entering Mentoring (online)@ UW: 01-24-28-2022 (Full)
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm, January 24, 2022 – Facilitating Entering Mentoring Session 1 @ UW-Madison
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, January 25, 2022 – Facilitating Entering Mentoring Session 2 @ UW-Madison
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm, January 25, 2022 – Facilitating Entering Mentoring Session 3 @ UW-Madison
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm, January 27, 2022 – Facilitating Entering Mentoring Session 5 @ UW-Madison
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, January 28, 2022 – Facilitating Entering Mentoring Session 6 @ UW-Madison